Last week, more than 4,000 members of the defense and intelligence communities gathered for GEOINT 2012. In addition, to showcasing key new innovations from industry members, the event proved to be the ideal platform for Intelligence Community (IC) leaders to share their vision for protecting our nation.
General Keith Alexander, Director of the National Security Agency (NSA) and head of the United States Cyber Command, once again, shared his perspective on where our nation stands with regards to cybersecurity.
In addition to sharing sobering statistics about the heightened threat level, Alexander also highlighted how we will be a stronger nation with better training, a defensible architecture –pointing to 15,000 different networks within the entire Department of Defense (DoD) network — and more cloud-based solutions.
CLICK ON THE PHOTOS TO READ MORE:
ABOLISH THE ACT OF 1871
- The District of Columbia ACT of 1871 Copy this below and share it with EVERYONE you know! 9,597 views
- The Thorium Car – This Car Runs For 100 Years Without Refuelling
- HAARP closed and ABANDONED? No, just the website. Server ACTIVE! !
- Donald Sterling, the owner of the Los Angeles Clippers (ALERT DEMOCRACY AT WORK)
- U.S. Deploys New “Sky Dreadnought” Over Ukraine; Media Calls it “UFO”FAKE STORY REALLY
- *Earthquake, Weather, Radiation LINKS*
- The Mark: Scientist Claims Human Microchip Implants Will Become “Not Optional”
- NEW STORY 4/14/2014 Animals Leaving Yellowstone? 4.7M & 4.9M (5.0M) Earthquake strikes the Western Yellowstone posted on April 6, 2014
- 3/30/2014 Yellowstone Magma Chamber Animals Leaving Yellowstone? What Do They Know We Don’t Know? 41,022 views
- UPDATE 4/3/14 Yellowstone Magma Chamber Animals Leaving Yellowstone? What Do They Know We Don’t Know? 11,231 views